Plastic-free Eco-friendly Washing Powder by Ecoleaf
Made in the UK
Alternative for: plastic-wrapped washing powder or bottled laundry liquid
This non-biological washing powder from Ecoleaf is packaged in paper. It is eco-friendly and certified both cruelty-free and Vegan-friendly.
End of Life: Recyclable
"In my attempts to reduce plastic, I've come across a few brands that I like and meet my cruelty-free criteria; Ecoleaf is one of them. I switched from a supermarket own-brand washing powder and am very happy with the change. I'm a dog walker so have a decent amount of mucky washing and Ecoleaf hasn't let me down!"
- 100% plastic-free
- Eco-friendly, made from biodegradable ingredients including sustainable plant extracts which are non-toxic
- Suitable for washes at all temperatures
- Palm oil free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Not easy to buy, only been found online and in some small independent shops
~£4.25 per 1kg
1kg is enough for 20 washes, working out at 21.2p per wash
Where to Buy...
Available in 1kg, 2kg 10kg bags
Available online from the Ethical Superstore
- Use 50g for daily use, or use 75g for heavily soiled laundry or in hard water areas
- Suitable for septic tanks
Image from brand website.
This information is provided as a guide only and is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Found something better?
Share your recommended plastic-free alternative