Plastic-free Natural Toothpaste by Georganics
Made in the UK
Alternative for: toothpaste in plastic tubes with synthetic ingredients
This natural toothpaste from Georganics is one of the best I've tried. It comes in a glass jar and is made from 100% natural non-toxic ingredients.
Packaging: Glass jar with metal lid in paperboard box
End of Life: reusable / recyclable
"This natural toothpaste really does the job, leaving teeth lovely and clean. The taste (I tried the spearmint flavour) and texture are better than other natural toothpastes I've tried."
- Cleans teeth really well
- 100% natural ingredients, non-toxic
- Free from SLS
- Suitable for children, with a Red Mandarin flavour designed specifically for kids
- Suitable for Vegans
- If you are switching from a regular tubed toothpaste, the grey colour, texture and lack of foam might be slightly off-putting at first
This product is not 100% plastic-free as the metal lid of the glass jar has a plastic-coated insert disc which is used to stop the product reacting with the metal. This can be removed before recycling but will need to go in the general rubbish.
£8.90 for 120ml or £6.90 for 60ml (travel size)
120ml should last 1 person, brushing twice per day, at least 8 weeks
Where to Buy...
Available in multiple flavours direct from Georgancis
- Comes with small bamboo utensil for getting the paste out of the jar and onto your toothbrush. This is compostable after use.
- This toothpaste is free from fluoride, which may or may not be a benefit depending on your viewpoint. If you are looking for a fluoride plastic-free toothpaste try Denttabs which are available both with fluoride and without fluoride.
This information is provided as a guide only and is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Found something better?
Share your recommended plastic-free alternative